“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”
- LECTOR: Jesus asks us to share the Good News with others, why not proclaim the Word of God and read to your fellow parishioners during Mass? For more information, please contact Mrs. Testa at the parish rectory.
- USHERS: We encourage adults, teens, and families to participate in this important ministry. Ushers and Greeters are often the first persons that people meet when they come to church. Their job is to make them feel welcome, wanted, valued, and special. In addition, ushers provide the logistical services that allow the Mass to run smoothly and attend to the myriad details that are part and parcel of large gatherings.
- YOUTH MASS MINISTERS: Our Youth Mass offers young people of the parish a special opportunity to celebrate together in a youth-oriented liturgy. During this special Mass, we invite our youth to participate in Liturgical Minister roles. (Servers, Ushers, Greeters, Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers, and Gift Bearers) Contact Mrs. Testa to sign up.
LONG TERM SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING: Help students who need some extra help in Math and Reading after school.
- AFTER CARE HELP: We are looking for some help during our after school care program. Hours and days are flexible.
SHORT TERM SERVICE OPPORTUNTIES
- LIVING STATIONS: Sign up to be a part of this special worship service on Monday, January 9, 2017 from 6:30 to 7:00pm in church. Roles and rehearsal schedules will be handed out then. See you there!
- VBS VOLUNTEERS: Sign up to help during our week-long VBS experience. We need classroom aides, music and game leaders and many others. Mark your calendars for June 12-16th, 2017.
For more information or to sign up, please call Mrs. Testa at the Rectory 216-486-0850.